topbella

Thursday, January 16, 2014

I need you to love me, By Marvina S.

I need you to love me.

By Marvina S.
"But I need you to love me,
And I, I won’t keep my heart from you this time.
And I’ll stop this pretending that I can,
Somehow deserve what I already have
I need you to love me"

"I need you to love me."  That is something we all feel sometime in our lives. We need to feel loved. These lyrics are from a song by Barlowgirl. They are a Christian girl rock band and they basically go where God tells them to go.
Here are some more of the lyrics and the chorus.

"Why, why are You still here with me
Didn't You see what I've done?
In my shame I want to run and hide myself
But it's here I see the truth
I don't deserve You
Chorus: But I need you to love me,
And I, I won’t keep my heart from you this time.
And I’ll stop this pretending that I can,
Somehow deserve what I already have
I need you to love me."

This basically says "God, don't you know what I've done? Why are you still with me? I really don't deserve your love."  God has unconditional love and even when you are far away from Him, all you have to do is cry and call out to Him, and He will hear you.  He wants you to know that He never leaves you... just like it says in Hebrews 13:5, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." 

He wants you to understand that His love is unconditional.  We may not deserve His love because we are all sinners, but guys... He is there. That's what's so amazing about God's love... it never fades away.  So if you need God's love tonight, go to a quiet place, whether with a friend, a parent, or just yourself, and pray to God.  Say, "Lord, I need Your love right now... I need You to pour Your love over me, wrap me in Your arms and just help me feel the love I have never felt before." Say, "Lord, I know I don't deserve You, I know I don't deserve Your love, but I understand that Your love is unconditional, and You will never leave me or forsake me." Say, "Lord, I'm crying out to You tonight, today, I'm ready to let You in... I need Your love, Lord... I need You to love me." 
I hope someone really opens up their heart to the Lord and that they feel the love of the Father... it's an amazing feeling and it's something that will always be with you.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge