topbella

Thursday, January 16, 2014

God has a plan for you, By Trish M.

God has a plan for you.


By Trish M.

Hello Beautiful Ladies of Faith. I just want to start off by letting you know that God loves you and even though, I don’t know who you are, what your situation is and at which point of your walk with God you are at, I know the Lord has a plan for you and your life.

Okay so this topic came to me when I was singing one of my favourite church songs and the words are “ I know the Lord will make a way for me, yes for me , If I live a holy life, shun the wrong and do the right, I know the Lord will make a way for me” . This really got me thinking about my life and how for 16 years (and a few months!) God has been countlessly looking after me, making sure I’m healthy, protecting me from whatever the devil may throw at me. I also realised that from day 1 , 2nd of June( My birthday), God had a plan for me and he has one for you too!
I know that in this world full of pain, confusion, sin, suffering, Life ending diseases, wars and all sorts of horrible things, it can be hard to have a peace of mind. I know that we all go through terrible things like death of family members and it physically hurts us to the point that we feel like God doesn’t love us. This cannot be farther from the truth. The Lord, your God, loves us so much. We are all precious to him and each and every one of us is valued a lot.
So when you are feeling like life is living you , remember, God is your strength. I like to almost chant Psalm18:1-3 that says “ I love you , lord, you are my strength. The lord is my rock, my fortress, my Savior. My God is my rock in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me and my place of safety. I called on the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and He saved me from my enemies."
This verse really reaches the core of my message, God is our rock and if you are still not convinced when I say he has a plan for you, you can see in Jeremiah 29:11, it states that “ For I know the plans I have for you, says the lord, they are plans for good, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope”. God has a big plan for you but he just needs you to follow him and let you guide him and at those times of heatbreak just remember Psalms 34 v 18 “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted. He recues those whose spirits are crushed”.
I really hope this article helps at least one person out there who is struggling with something or just simply lost their faith and hope.  
Keep holding on.
Xoxo Trish :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge