topbella

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Our Loving God, By Kaylee S.

Our Loving God

By Kaylee S.
Good morning ladies!  It’s 4:30 in the morning and I don’t know why I woke up so early, but I thought I would write something that’s in my heart right now.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

How wonderful to have such a loving God!  Our heavenly Father loves us so much that He sent His own Son to die for us.  To take death away from us all and transfer that death to Jesus, our Father’s only Son, is a love that escapes me in its beauty.  A love that is so far beyond and above our limited and sinful minds that is so wonderful, and beautiful, and graceful, and loving, and peaceful and so many other things… it really boggles my mind.
I’m sure I get this from my dad, but I get so far into the deep things of God, that sometimes in the summer at night I’ll go outside and sit in the back yard, and gaze up at the stars and just pray and think about Jesus.  What is heaven really like?  I’ll talk to Jesus for a while and then I’ll talk to my mom, and I know that one day Jesus will take me to go to heaven to be with Him. That’s exciting for me and I can hardly wait.  To think that one day I’m going to be with Jesus!

So, I know we live in a world where there is evil, but I try to think of the good things that Jesus does for me, like giving me my BFF Trish who I love so much and I know that she loves me a lot, and when I think about eternal life that Jesus gives me… I am so lost in His love!  But I was thinking what other Scriptures can you find that talks about how much God loves us? 

Write us what you think of at godlygirls@yahoo.com !
Remember to put the subject as, "How much God loves us."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge