What to do when you Seek God’s Direction…
By Maryann Y.
A golden opportunity lands right in your lap… You go, “Yes, maybe, I don’t know…” and it all down spirals from there. What do you do? Should you go for it?
Maybe it’s a tough decision you have you make. You need to apologize to someone, or tell a friend something, or WHATEVER! You just don’t know what to do. So; what do you do?!
- Pray!!! I know, everyone gets that a lot, but it has so much meaning. Communication with your Father is SO important. Make this a necessity, even when you feel you don’t need it, or you don’t want to.
- Seek Advice!!! Talk to the mentors in your life, your closest friends, your parents, your Sunday school teacher, your pastor, ANYONE who you can trust your confidence in and that can help you.
- Seek Others!!! This my seem the same as the last one, but there is a difference between asking advice and just sharing your problems and getting support. This is very crucial.
- Seek Prayer!!! Get a prayer team to pray for you. Some trusted people in your church, your friends, ANYONE who can pray and lift you up to God.
- Search the Word!!! Yes, I hear you guys out there saying, “But how can that 2 thousand year old book relate to my specific problem and this specific time?” God can surprise you. Never forget this. Keep it near and use your readers help (if you have one) to look up passages.
I hope this helps you! If you need prayer, want to add something, or just want to talk, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org