topbella

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Made Her Because I Love Her, By Katie B.

Made Her Because I Love Her

By Katie B.
God doesn’t make accidents and he made you.  When he was done he kissed his fingertips and said Mwwah!! Another masterpiece!  He loves your imperfections because they are perfectly you.

We give our self such a hard time thinking we don’t measure up to others but we aren’t supposed to!  We are made with a purpose, made unique and made without error.  Here is a poem that has given me great encouragement.

Made Her Because I Love Her
Author: Unknown

I made her...she is different. She is unique.
With love I formed her in her mother's womb.
I fashioned her with great joy.
I remember with great pleasure the day I created her.
I love her smile. I love her ways. I love to hear her laugh
And the silly things she says and does.
She brings me great pleasure. This is how I made her.
I made her pretty and not beautiful.
I wanted her to search out her heart and learn that
it would be ME in her that would make her beautiful...
And it would be Me that would draw others to her.
I made her in such a way that she would need me.
I made her a little more lonesome than she would like to be...
Only because I need for her to learn and depend on Me.
I know her heart. I know that if I had not made her like this,
She would go her own chosen way
And forget Me...her Creator.
Because I love her, I have seen her broken heart...
and the tears she cried alone.
I have cried with her and had a broken heart too.
Many times she has stumbled and fallen alone...
Only because she would not hold my hand.
So many lessons she's learned the hard way
because she would not listen to My voice.
So many times I have sat back and sadly
watched her go her merry way alone...
Only to watch her return to my arms,
sad and broken.
And now she is Mine again.
I made her, and I bought her...
Because I love her.
I have to reshape and remold her
To renew her to what I planned for her to be
It has not been easy for her or for Me.
I want her to be conformed to My image.
This high goal I have set for her...
Because I love her.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge