topbella

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Do you wear God's wardrobe? By Courtney S.

Do you wear God's wardrobe?

By Courtney S.   

In today's society girls are known to be clothes and shopping crazy. Did you know that God cares about how we are dressed too? I know I didn't.
Actually, I'd never thought about it until about 2 days ago when my mom was listening to the Christian radio station in my area. The female radio host was reminding young women that they needed to be sure they were wearing God's wardobe and not the world's.
 Below I have two tables: One is the world's wardrobe and one is God's. Which one do you wear? Which one do you want to wear? Which one do you think God wants His princess to wear?


 The World's Wardrobe The Truth
 LyingIf you lie once you'll have to lie again and again. Who wants to live a lie?
 Unrighteousness If you become a constant liar, you're now unrighteous. You don't want to abide by the laws God has given us. 
 Trouble If you're unrighteous, you begin to cause trouble. Instead of being peaceful and being a peacemaker, you're being a peacebreaker.
 Unfaithful You don't put all your trust in God, and that He CAN do anything.
 Unsaved You aren't saved, or at least you are acting like girls who aren't saved.
 Clueless There really is no direction that you're headed for. You are just "going with the flow".





God's Wardrobe
Know the Truth about...
Affirm key Scriptures
Belt of TRUTH
God
Deut. 4:39; Psalm 23:1; 18:1-3
Breastplate of RIGHTEOUSNESS
The Righteousness of Jesus in you
Psalm 100:3; Rom. 3:23-24, 6:23; Gal. 2:20-21; Phil. 3:8-10.
Sandals of PEACE
Inner peace and readiness
Rom. 5:1; Eph. 2:14; John 14:27, 16:33, 20:21.
Shield of FAITH
Living by faith
Rom. 4:18-21; Heb. 11:1; 1 Pet. 1:6-7
Helmet of SALVATION
Salvation through Christ today and forever
Each day: Ps. 16, 23; Heb. 1:3-6 For eternity: 2 Cor. 4:16-18; 1 Thess. 4:17; 1 John 3:1-3
Sword of the spirit GOD'S WORD
God's Word countering spiritual deception and accusations
Heb. 4:12; Matt. 4:2-11; 1 Pet. 3:15; Ps. 119:110-112

Which one of these do you want to wear? I know I want to wear God's wardrobe.
Are you a Christian? Do you want to be? Do you know what it is to be a Christian? If you would like to ask Jesus into your life please pray this simple prayer:  
 Dear God, I know that I have sinned, and I want you to come into my life. I know that Jesus is your Son and He died on the cross for my Sins. I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.  
It's as simple as that. If you prayed this prayer please email us at: http://us.f543.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=godlygirls@yahoo.com or email me at: http://us.f543.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=christiangirlconnection@yahoo.com
You can also visit: www.godlygirlsforgod.2ya.com/christianityQ&A.htm and send Allison a question or note.  
Remember, God Loves You!   ~Courtney~  
God's Wardobe Form taking from: www.crossroad.to/text/articles/armorofgod.html

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge