topbella

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Originality, By Lizzy B.

Originality

 By Lizzy B.

Hello all!
I hope God is doing great things with your summers. I know God is continuing to remarkable things in mine.

You know, a lot of people in our world suffer from lack of originality. They just can't seem to do their own thing and they always have to follow the crowd.

A lot of Christians do the same thing. If no one is really "feeling" God, they aren't either. But on the other hand if something is really happening they're right on the band wagon.
All I want to say to those people is "do your own thing people!" Be original.

Sometimes we feel like we have to live up to a certain standard. Maybe a brother or sister gets all A's and you think you have to too. No matter how hard you try you can't do it. You cannot be just like someone. God made us all unique and special and different.

Also you can be original in the way you worship God. Worship him in truth. Don't stand there singing "I love you more than life..." when all you can really think about is your next meal.
John 4:23-24 (New International Version)
23Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

Don't just worship God in the physical. If you only raise you hands and sing and don't sincerely mean it, God isn't seeking your worship. It says so right above.
Your spirit must worship God. For real. No fake stuff.

I once heard the saying "Faith before Feeling". What that means is you may not feel good or you may be tired and you don't even want to stand up.  Let me tell you this. TIRED IS A CHOICE! Put your faith into action. Once that's there, you'll feel it.

GOD DESERVES IT.

I felt that I should share this song with you. It's called "You Deserve It"
On iTunes you can download it for just $.99-it's by a band called Seven.
Here's the lyrics(they may not be 100% correct because i typed em up myself):

All of my dreams,
i place in your hands
giving you all control
surrendering all  i am
 because i only wanna show you how much i love you
i only wanna please you Lord
i only wanna make you smile
i only wanna live my life for you
cuz you deserve it all(2x)


All of my treasures i lay at your feet
humbled in awe of you
giving you every single part of me
cuz'  i only wanna show you how much you mean to me
i only wanna please you Lord
i only wanna make you smile
i only wanna live my life for you
cuz' you deserve it all(4x)


you deserve it
you deserve it
you deserve it all(7x)


you deserve it
you deserve it
you deserve it all(2x)


i only wanna please you Lord
i only wanna make you smile
i only wanna live my life for you
cuz' you deserve it all(2x)



Princess Lizzy (In love with my Jesus)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge