topbella

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thank You, Lord Jesus, By Trish M.

Thank You, Lord Jesus

By Trish M.

Hello beautiful sisters in spirit. I just want to greet you all in the mighty name of Jesus Christ and start off by quoting a song as per usual . This song says “ He paid a debt he did not owe, I owed a debt I could not pay, I needed someone to wash my sins away and now I sing a brand new song, amazing grace , How sweet the sound, Christ Jesus Paid the debt that I could never pay” .

Think about it. 

We were born from/of sin which was original sin by Adam and Eve. We are all sinners, every single one of us and the word of God says that sin is punishable by death. Basically someone had to die or else we would all die. Jesus himself, the lion of Judah, the son of God died just for you and me.
When I think about this, I start to cry because how incredible is it that thousands of years before you were born, somebody loved you enough to let themselves be crucified. Someone cared about you enough to give up their life for you. This is a very big deal.
I would just like to encourage you to repeat this prayer thanking Lord Jesus for dying for you.
A prayer of thanks:
Lord Jesus, I love you. Jesus you are a wonderful king, I exalt your mighty name for there is no one else like you. Jesus I just want to thank you for dying on the cross for me, my family, my friends, everybody before me and everybody after me. Jesus Christ, what you did as the ultimate gift of love and I just want to love you back. You are the Messiah, you are the mighty Savior. Thank you once again.
Amen.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge