topbella

Thursday, January 16, 2014

How Beautiful, How Wonderful, By Kaylee S.

How Beautiful, How Wonderful

By Kaylee S.
John 14:2  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

How wonderful and beautiful that Jesus made a place for us in heaven!  He says if it were not true that He would tell us.  My mom is there with Jesus right now, and a lot of times I think how happy she is being with Jesus.
I am so sad sometimes and I miss her so much, but I’m so happy that she is with Jesus right now!  I try to think what that would be like… no more of the terrible things other girls say to me, no more thinking that I’m not pretty enough, no more crying, no more hurting, no more sin.  Just me being with Jesus and my mom and all my family, and Jesus loving me forever and ever.  This is like, too good to be true, but it is true, and I can hardly wait.
But I am waiting… and waiting… and waiting…  and sometimes I think about some things I love like my dad, and all my girlfriends, and GGFG, and chocolate brownies… Mmmm!  Then I think that being with Jesus is going to be a lot better than all those things because there’s not going to be anymore suffering and death!  This is very good news, and the Bible tells us all about it!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge