topbella

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The ABC Of Starting Over, By Anonymous


The ABC Of Starting Over


By Anonymous 

Becoming a Christian is more drastic than getting married, but dead simple. Do you think you’re ready to join the revolution of hope and fight for Jesus? Here it is, the ABC of starting over!
      A is For ADMIT
We can’t just cruise up to the Almighty as if we’re in business. If you want to be a Christian, you’ve got to say you’re sorry. You need to be ready, with God’s help to sack every wrong action, word and thought that you know he doesn’t like, and start all over again.
      B is For BELIEVE
It’s pretty obvious, but if you want to be a Christian, you’ve got to believe in Jesus and trust that when he died on the cross, he was taking the punishment for all the wrong things you have ever done
      C is For CONSIDER
Being a Christian isn’t the soft option-you need to think it through before making your choice. When you give everything to God, some people think you’re a bit weird. It will cost you time and energy to be a real Christian. But in return you get the fullest life now and eternal life when you die.
      D is For DO IT
If you know it’s true, there’s no point hanging around. Go for it! You are not a Christian because you know the facts about Jesus-you’ve actually got to do something about it. Jesus said this: “Here I am, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in. I never said it would be easy; I only said it would be worth it” (Revelation 3:20)
If you have heard the truth and would like to give your life to Him pray these prayers:
Lord Jesus, I want to follow you. I know I’ve done loads of bad things. I know I don’t deserve to go to heaven. I am truly sorry and I turn away from everything that I know if wrong in my life. Thank you so much for dying in my place. Please fill me with your Holy Spirit. With you’re help, I’ll live all out for you for the rest of my life. Amen
OR
Lord Jesus Christ, I am sorry for all the things I have done wrong in my life. I ask for your forgiveness and now turn away from everything I know is wrong. Thank you for dying on the cross to set me free from my sins. Please come into my life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and be with me forever. Thank you Lord Jesus. Amen

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge