topbella

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Special Project 1: By Hillary-Beth

Special Project 1

By Hillary-Beth Koenig

Song Lyrics Devotional One

Ready to Fly
by FFH
Some thoughts: Sometimes when we are close to God, we feel like we just want to stop right now and be with Him forever starting right now! As we live the rest of our lives, we can rely on the God who's prepared the way for us to be with Him in eternity, and we can share the longings of complete freedom and the tastes we have of it today, with those around us.
The Challenge: Pray that God would show through you this freedom of the cares and burdens of the world, the freedom of being in Him, to someone sometime this day, and look for the opportunities! Thank Him for the freedoms you've experienced in your walk with Him.
The Lyrics: "I've been here grounded far too long
I'm ready to see the open wide
Ready to sing a different song
I've seen my troubles 'long the way
I want to sail towards the sun
I want to turn another page
I'm on my way
I'm ready to fly
I'm ready to soar
I'm ready to leave this world behind
I'm ready to open up the door
I'm ready to fly
I'm ready to spread my wings across the sky
I think it's time
I'm ready to go
I'm ready to fly
You've told me I could rise above
Like an eagle on the wind
I can glide upon Your love
But I feel the pull of gravity
And it's a weight upon my shoulders
I can't stay here any longer
I've gotta be free
And it's been so long
Since I've seen the bright morning sun
Through the early morning horizon
And it's been so long
Since I've felt the air under my wings
And seen all of these things
From above"

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge