topbella

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Marriage: A Wonderful Gift From God, By Kaylee S.

Marriage: A Wonderful Gift From God

By Kaylee S.

Marriage!  What an absolutely wonderful gift from God.  I think about getting married a lot, and I think most girls do to.  I think that my prince charming is going to be a wonderful man who loves Jesus with all his heart, and loves me too!
That’s the most important thing I want from my husband, for him to love Jesus and want to please Jesus more than anything else.  That’s so important to me!  If he loves Jesus more than anything, and wants to obey Jesus with everything… that means he is going to love me so much because that’s how he is being obedient to the Lord!
I go to so many different fashion stores online to look at all the modest wedding dresses and I could spend all day doing that and not be bored at all!  I look at all the bouquets and corsages and veils and headpieces and the halls all decorated and the church all decorated… I just get so excited! 
When I think about my future husband loving me like Jesus loves the church I get all goose bumps!  I think every girl wants that.  I never met Hillary who made GGFG, but she told me she was engaged to be married and how happy she is!  She is very pretty and her fiancée is a very handsome man and they both love Jesus.  I am so happy for her and I pray that their love for Jesus and each other lasts forever and ever.  Such a wonderful time!   
Eph 5:25  Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
This is all I want from my future husband!!!  It kind of sounds like it’s not a lot, but to me that means everything!  That’s love!!!  What do you think is the most important characteristic of your future husband?Write us at godlygirls@yahoo.com!
Oh here’s some pics of Hillary and her Fiancée.  I asked her if I could do this and she said it was OK!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=85937&id=1111290001&l=ef5e59026c

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge