topbella

Friday, June 13, 2014

Father's Day - By Alexie M.

Father's Day

By Alexie M.

I praise God every day. I thank him for my house, my family, my friends, but one thing that I look forward to is the day of the year specially designed to give thanks for our fathers.They love us very much and do all they can to give us that house, or a car to give us those rides to see friends and family. Father’s day is a day for us to thank God for all they do.

Thank God for our fathers here’s some verses to remember on this special day...

Proverbs 23:22

Listen to your father, who gave your life, and do not despise your mother when she is old.

James 1:17

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

So your dad is an amazing gift from God! This week focus on being thankful for your dad, and all the other important men in your life! Give your dad a big thanks for all he does.

1 comments :

Rebekah said...

Those are good verses :)

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge