topbella

Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Testimony - Sarah P.


Sarah P.

I think the way that Jesus's death and resurrection has changed my life is this: knowing that He died for me. Just knowing that He suffered so much, that He was tortured and crucified, really comforts me when I struggle and feel worthless. I'm not worthless; His death proves that He loves me enough to die for me! The fact that He rose again proves the same thing: His love conquers even death itself! That is such a real example of true love! When I feel tired and discouraged, I can rest knowing that the same love that conquered death can carry me through my struggles. "Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends." -1 Corinthians 13:7-8a, ESV


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge