topbella

Friday, October 16, 2015

How do I know if God is telling me something? by Maryann Y.

How do I know if God is telling me something? 

  I used to ask myself a lot, “How do I know if God wants me to {insert life choice or situation}?”  
I finally found these things. 

  • God speaks to us through his word. I recently experienced a very scary situation, and the only thing going through my head the entire time was, “For I am convinced that neither death nor life…..” (Romans 8:38-39) 

  • God can speak to us through other people.  Ever had that feeling when you don’t know what to do {insert person} walks up and says something that takes the Pilgrim’s Progress Burden of your back? Yeah. What a good feeling! 

  • God can speak to you through experiences and incidents. Something happens in your life which opens * THE BIG DOOR * of golden opportunity.  


 These are only a few things that our All Mighty Creator can use to tell you something. Remember, He can use ANYTHING. 
One word of warning. Don’t pick a random experience and say, “Oh. God just told me something.” Or do something you know you shouldn’t even though you say, “He must approve because of such and such.” NO. If you doubt it’s God talking to you, pray about it. It gets you somewhere!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge