topbella

Friday, January 30, 2015

What To Do When You Feel Scared & Alone, By Elizabeth A.



What To Do When You Feel Scared & Alone

By Elizabeth A.

“Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; 
I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name.  
“He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; 
I will be with him in trouble; 
I will rescue him and honor him. 
“With a long life I will satisfy him 
And let him see My salvation.” - Psalm 91:14-16 (NASB)   

When we feel like everyone else has let us down, or when life becomes too hard, God wants us to know that He is there to answer and rescue you from whatever you are battling.  

I encourage you to read the rest of Psalm 91; it tells us exactly what God will do for the ones who love Him. He will even "give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways."

Don't be afraid to ask Jesus for help, because He will answer you and help you. Whatever you are battling, or whatever is hurting you - be comforted, He is right there.  

He cares about you so much, that He even directs His angels to protect and help you (just you). You are a special creation, the daughter of God, and nothing will ever separate you from His love.  

So whenever you feel alone, scared, or hurt, turn to Psalm 91, and let His love soak you through and through, to assure you that you are NEVER alone, and ALWAYS under His wings. 


2 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge