topbella

Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter Testimony - Julianna O.



Julianna O.

I've been saved since I was 7 years old but I never really understood what being a Christian meant. Sure I went to church every week and learned about Jesus and his death and resurrection a ton of times but I never really knew what it actually meant. Now a few years later, when I turned 13, I started going to youth group every week. I learned about Jesus dying and rising from the tomb but this time it was different. I could feel the Holy Spirit on me when I learned about it and I really understood what it meant. Jesus died on the cross to pay for our sins. When he was on the cross the curtain in the temple slit from top to bottom. That means, to me, that everyone can enter the Holy of Holies and be saved. On the third day he rose from the grave and that was a very awesome thing that happen. So now I know that Jesus lives up in Heaven with God. It makes me really happy to know that Jesus is alive and will never leave us nor forsake us.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge