topbella

Friday, September 26, 2014

Children are Important to God By Emily M.



Children are Important to God
By Emily M.

This week we met a young lady by the name Muthoni. She was in a place I would never wish for a young girl to be. Almost being beaten up by the crowd because they thought she was being kept by an old old man who usually keeps very young girls. I sought to find out the why in why she would do that and i discovered she is just an innocent victim of circumstances. This brings me to today's devotional with my 7 year old daughter. 

Be careful! Don't make the mistake of thinking that little children are unimportant! I tell you that they have angels who are always with my Father in heaven. (Matthew 18:10 NCV)

We are discussing why God gave us angels and I ask her why she thinks God would give her an angel and the one that really stood out is that he does so because He loves us.... Love. God's love caused that day to rain when we would have gone hiking....God's love caused me to visit someone I was not going to visit on that day...and only God's love caused me to be in the right place at the right time to carry out God's objective. The young lady may have been lynched by a crowd ....left with no one and no where to go but God's love stepped in and made a way where there seemed to be no way...now Muthoni has a temporary job and the hope of going back to school in 2015. And that is God's love

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge