topbella

Friday, June 13, 2014

Father's Day - By Kaitlyn F.

Father's Day

By Kaitlyn F.


Sunday is father’s day, a time to spend with the father figures in our lives. I know that I will be spending quality time with my dad while we tile the basement. But we should also take time to celebrate with our heavenly father.

No matter what kind of circumstances that you have been through with your earthly father, your heavenly loves you, and we should take time this father’s day to thank him for his love.

Ephesians 4:6 says, “One God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.” I know that my earthly father can’t be everywhere I go, but our heavenly father can. He knows everything about, and he loves you, and he wants to guide you. Take time to stop and thank him, for he will never leave or forsake you.

1 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge