topbella

Friday, January 18, 2013

Virtuous Young Ladies, By Trish M.

Virtuous Young Ladies


By Trish M.

Hello girls! I am so sorry for not posting recently but with school, exams and assignments. So I’m starting a 10 part series of articles called “Virtuous young Ladies.” This will be 10 things that I think that we as young women in the lord should try to reflect in our day to day lives.

This whole series is based on Proverbs 31. I want to encourage you all to aim to be Proverbs 31 women of valour. Valour means bravery. Before continuing please read Proverbs 31:10.

I would like to invite all ladies to serve God in every aspect of your lives. The first aspect is faith. The Bible says that a Virtuous Woman serves God with all of her heart, mind, and soul. She seeks His will for her life and follows His ways. In Matthew 22:31, Jesus replied: “'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with your entire mind.” This means that we have to put our trust in God.
As ladies of valour, we have to not be easily discouraged when things go wrong but continue to praise, worship and love our God. If we look back in our lives, we can truly see all the things He has done for us, so why should we stop loving just because something has gone wrong? Always remember, God has a bigger plan for you; He sees the bigger picture. We have to live by faith and not by sight.

The word of God says in John 14 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God and believe also in me.  My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.  You know the way to the place where I am going.” So why should you worry about anything when Jesus clearly instructed you to not let your heart be troubled? Let God do His job.

Let's have faith in the Lord. Your job is fast and sincerely pray to God and He will do the rest. Our faith is what determines our blessings. If you believe, then surely God will hear and answer your prayers but all in goood time.

All right ladies, that’s all for the number 1.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Contributors

Bible Gateway Blogger Grid member badge